The Pharaoh's Slave

A children story based off of Egyptian Slavery. Project completed by Lauren Thomas, Dillon Hershey, Lindsey Jones and Sydne Hopkins-Baker. 

Instead of a hard-cover book, we created a pyramid with the story's scene depicted. 
SAM_2272
SAM_2272
SAM_2273
SAM_2273
SAM_2274
SAM_2274
SAM_2275
SAM_2275
SAM_2276
SAM_2276
SAM_2277
SAM_2277
SAM_2270
SAM_2270
SAM_2271
SAM_2271
We then concluded our presentation with a game for the class based on our topic of Egyptian Slavery. 

Here is a link to our story if you wish to read it. 

Thank you! 

Soledad Alfaro-Allah (Student 2016)
Soledad Alfaro-Allah

I absolutely love the idea of putting this into a children's story. It was easy to understand and incredibly interesting. Also It gave me a good little look back on life and how story's can be used to help us understand very complicated things, and I think that you guys embodied that to a very well far along extent. I loved the story and the images were amazing you guys a great artists. Good Job!

Jesse Shuter (Student 2016)
Jesse Shuter

I really liked the idea. It showed an example of slavery overtaking someone's life, in an interesting way. I thought the idea of making a three dimensional project was very clever and creative, I would not have thought of making the story not only in a book, but in drawings on a pyramid. It was a very cool idea.

Allison Kelly (Student 2016)
Allison Kelly

Well, I think your choice for this project was very unique and impacting. The choice of making a very understandable story to depict how slavery was always around. Your story really gave a lot of information about Egypt and just slavery in general and how the slavery of that time affected slavery of future times. Your project was very creative! The pyramid really gave the reader a feel for what the story was telling. Really good work!

Rosalie Swana (Student 2016)
Rosalie Swana

I loved yours it was creative. The pyramid to go with the story was great. I dont think its a story for children but it was a good story. The pyramid was also cool because it was 3-D and i liked the drawings

Rosalie Swana (Student 2016)
Rosalie Swana

Amanda Thieu (Student 2016)
Amanda Thieu

First off, I really enjoy your 3-D project idea. I feel that it's very interesting and eye catching. For example, I like how you demonstrated visual views on the idea of Egyptian slavery. The concept of a family, in debt with another. The story was so interesting, but that was suppose to be a children's book? Anyways, I fascinate how realistic the story was, connecting ancient Egypt.

Deja Johnson (Student 2016)
Deja Johnson

This was a nice story. That was terrible, though. That is sad about what happened to the boy. He should nt have went through that! Although you guys did not pick me, it is all good though.