A Different Way of Life By Cacy Thomas

English Interview

Declan Zisser (Student 2017)
Declan Zisser

This is legit crossing boundaries and has some pretty flame stories. It gave a good look into how religion plays an aspect in a kids life when they grow up with it and how it impacts them. Especially when you go to a school based around a religion. With your own story, and Addy's, there was good in-depth stories and answers that gave the whole look.

Luke Risher (Student 2017)
Luke Risher

This jawn hot. I think that this is really informative and very well edited. The boundaries were very clear. I think it was very well done and very interesting.

Miriam Sachs (Student 2017)
Miriam Sachs

I learned that you both converted to seek happiness and to feel comfortable with what you chose to believe. This podcast makes me question the definition of religion as culture, religion, and society merge more and more.

DuBois Stewart (Student 2017)
DuBois Stewart

1.I learned that Cacy is a buddhist who converted from Catholicism and Addy is an Agnostic who converted from being a Jehovah's Witness 2.I thought it was cool how you had two people share similar stories rather than just one person for the listeners to draw parallels to.