DeRock, Online Identity

1. The video is also a activity. It plays through the boys day, in the boys day he is bullied both physically and by cyber bullies. In the video/activity you can watch it through and see how his day goes, by being bullied or you could click a purple eye that comes on the screen to make that moment of his day better.

2. It's a perfect representation of how bullying can affect someone. He was in pain and crying throughout the video and bullying need to be stopped.

3. I don't really use social media, so I appear as another random person on the internet.

4. People can't perceive who I am because I am unknown on the internet, the only things that comes up is a Facebook account that I don't use.

5. A internet trolls goal is to ruin people's life if they are on the internet, it's like in bad neighborhoods, you will get stared at because its not you area and in their eyes they think they own the internet.

6. A positive result of online anonymity is that people can't find out personal information about you, and a negative result is whatever people find when they look you up, they'll believe it's you.

Link to picture - https://www.flickr.com/photos/bagogames/13413525315

Screenshot 2015-11-13 at 8.30.17 AM
Screenshot 2015-11-13 at 8.30.17 AM