Final YATW Blog Post! The Change

Hello,

There again people that will be looking at my blog. This is my last and final blog of the year. Cheers to all the information I have included in my blogs that you guys have liked. This is my agent of change project that I will be showing images of cats and the cat food that I have put out for the animals, to show that I have done something for the stray cat world in a way. The first section will be showing the first night that I put out food and the day after, to show what happened to the food. The second section will show the second time that I put out food for the stray cats the night and the day after to see results.

This is my first section showing images from the first night and the day after.

1st Night and Day after

That Night

These are images from that night before cats came out to eat. The food wasn't disturbed until i chopped it up. It was late that night so I decided to go to bed and wait until the morning to get the results. So, that's what I did. The next images show the day after with a brief description.

The Next Day

This is how much food was leftover from the night before. The stray cats had an appetite to fill their stomachs but not a appetite to get through the full cans of cat food. Also, I wasn't able to capture images of the cats as they ate because I guess they come out late at night, at least I have gotten documentary of the food that was ate.  The next documentary section is about the second time I went out at night with a little better information.

2nd Night and Day after

These are images from the night and day after from what happened to the food that I had set out for the stray cats.

That Night

These are images from the second night. I wasn't able document the stray cats because they come out really late. That was a real bummer but the next day I was able to find amazing documented information of the food that was leftover from that night. In the next image section the images are showing how much food was eaten from the plate, which was a lot better than last two weeks ago and I guess the stray cats liked this food better.

The Day after

These are images of the day after, to me SHOCKING! Results, because from last time the results had a big gap in food differences and I was overwhelmed by the fact that all though cats didn't come out right away to eat but, it looks like to me that the animals came out for an after memorial day feast. I really like what I got this time,  but still a little upset that I didn't get any pictures of the stray cats I still got documented evidence to show that there are stray cats behind the gate as seen in the left photo.

I would like to thank everyone who have read all of my blog posts up to now and I thank you for the support and the caring that you as a person. I hope that some people that read my blog posts, that it would inspire some people to try and make a change like I did. I am one boy in a huge world with lots of lost and stray animals. We need to make a change and get these living beings off of the streets. I am sure that if someone like you or me was on the streets and had no food, or not even a home to go to, we would want someone to give a helping hand and help. I know I would. Like I said we can make a change.

Note: If you didn't read my other blogs the links are here.

Blog Post #1

Blog Post #2