Home Network, Powers

1. explain your L.A.N. Local Area Network - all the devices on your internet connection: I have at least 13 wireless devices and 3 wired in. This list includes 3 phones, 4 kindles, 5 laptops, one tablet, a TV, printer, and desktop computer. My tenants also have devices on the network like phones and laptops but I do not know how many.

2. reflect on what you learned about networks, did you have an OMG moment that you learned something new and interesting? if now write about what you learned: I was very surprised when you told me I had an outdated phone cord bringing internet into my house. Learning about how packets were transported all over the world in a couple of seconds for web pages was really new for me as well.

3. what would you tell other people that they need to know about having an ISP/Home network: Different cords bring internet into your home based on your ISP. Certain networks prevent you from going on high bandwidth sites or going on these sites will slow down your internet. Your ISP can see what you do on the network.