Karly Bornstein Q4 Storytelling BM~ Friendships

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrwBFk3bquo&feature=youtu.be <---Project here

• What did you set out to do?
I was inspired by several videos to make my own video with the topic of friendship. This topic caught my interest from seeing different types of best friends around school, and friendship is also an important aspect of our lives. My idea was to talk to several best friends and do a short video on it based off of the questions I ask them. 
  • How does your work incorporate the art of storytelling?
Best friends spend a lot of time together, and stories will definitely be created from that. By making this movie, it tells a story of different kinds of friends and experiences they've had together. I think my video really demonstrates the diversity of students who have had a really close friendship for a while. 
  • What do you hope your audience gains from your work?
I want my audience to see how great friendships are and how much they shape our lives. I hope they now go to their best friend and share stories. 
  • What did you gain from doing this work?
I gained some more interviewing and editing skills. I really enjoyed interviewing all of the best friends. It was really interesting seeing how each of them interpreted the questions. I learned that you can't force answers out of people, and if they only want to give you short responses, you just have to work with that and make the best out of it.