Net Neutrality

A simple and straight definition of ¨Net neutrality¨ is an ¨open internet¨. It is also having your  internet service providers treat you data equally without any bias. Having an open internet could be an advantage or a disadvantage. But nowadays, having an open internet is needed. First of all, most schools let their students use the internet as their source of learning material. That is one reason why an open internet is needed. But, let me get to my point why teens need to know about net neutrality.

Teens need to know about net neutrality because nowadays ¨net neutrality¨ is a big word for us. It is because we are all surrounded by technologies which mostly needs internet and having an internet is a very big deal to us. It is important for us to know about the internet or how it works but the most important thing for us to know is what’s in our internet. Teens especially need to know about because most teens use most of the internet that’s why teens especially need to know about it.

Having an internet is not the only important thing nowadays. It’s not just having an internet without knowing anything about it, it’s knowing what is in your internet. Also, having a good internet is not the only important thing for us teens to know but also the equal treatment in the internet. It is a very important thing in our lives but most especially an important thing for us to know what is in it and how our providers our treating our own and paid internet.

download
download