Net Neutrality/// Gerveni

​Net neutrality is very important. Why? It's because it teaches teens about the internet. It teaches them more than they think they know the internet. Net neutrality is when all data is produced equally to everyone. Net neutrality is treating the internet equally. The internet is a mess and we need net neutrality to organize it.

Net neutrality reads the ISP. ISP (Internet Service Provider) is a company that provides you with access to the Internet for a fee. ISPs are middle men. ISPs receive the internet and sell it to customers for higher prices. They shorten the speed and its access. The more you pay, the faster your internet.

The FCC (The Federal Communications Commission) is a government created agency. The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulates interstate communications by radio, television, wire, satellite and cable. It is an independent U.S. government agency overseen by Congress. Its works on facing economic opportunities and challenges associated with advances in global communications. Provides leadership in strengthening the defense of the nation's communications infrastructure.

topic_net-neutrality
topic_net-neutrality