New Slide

​As you can see my slide is totally different from the very first one I did. In my first slide I did somewhat of a collage. As you can see now my slide is not a collage. Even though my name is not big as people told to make it bigger, but I wanted it like that. I'm saying that because look at the big baseball player. Now look at his arm with his glove in it. The glove is actually pointing at my name. This will catch everyones' eyes. So thats why I made my name in that size. I hope you guys are interested in my new and improved slide.
Slide 4

Jordan Meriwether (Student 2016)
Jordan Meriwether

This slide (compared to your original) is much neater and much more controlled. Also, apear to have been able to capture you interests in a small shot. I just wish you could have incorporated bowling since you like that to, this does not tell much about you.

Jada Terrell (Student 2016)
Jada Terrell

I like how this focuses on one sport so it doesn't confused the reader on what is most important to you. I think it is okay that your name isn't that big because it is still an accurate size and it's the same color as the guys shirt so it matches and catches the eye.

Adnan El-Bedawi (Student 2016)
Adnan El-Bedawi

I like how you really put the information ou learned to use in the slide. Also, it's easier for me to understand the fact that you're really into baseball from your slide than the last one =).