Q2 Art Work

Qaswa Malik 

For this quarter, i did not really worked as much as i was supposed to. I improved my drwaing and done following projects.
-Copy Master
-Internet Sculpture
-Large Clear object drawing
-Photos editing in Adobe Photoshop

Here is the COPY MASTER project.

Original Photo
 1drosea

Re mastered version
P1060078   

For INTERNET SCULPTURE, i made a card, that can be a Valentines Day card. I got its idea while i was searching online. I just got idea but all the creation on it is mine. For this i took 2 pink cards and fix them together by glue in such a way that it gets the shape of the card. Then i took a pink sheet and cut it into small and large circles. For more designing, i searched online for flower sheets. I found two to be the best and then i print them out. I cut flowers from one sheet and pasted on the circles. and from other sheet, i cut the big circle like flower and pasted it in the middle and pasted some pearls on it for creation. Then i made ribbon like by combining 3 different coloured ribbons and pasted it on the corner and the card is ready.

P1060089            

For LARGE CLEAR OBJECT DRAWING, i made tried to make a big glass jar and tried to label the white portions.

P1060082                            

Original Picture for ADOBE PHOTOSHOP EDITING

bakwas                     

Edited Photo
 bakwas (1)