Q3 Art Reflection

1.a I feel like I accomplished a little bit of the drawing. I managed to finish the ceiling and the side walls of the drawing. However, I did not finish the objects on the sidewalls or the doors and sinks. So, overall I only did a little bit of the drawing and I could've done more. 
b. If I could redo this project, I would first be more responsible and not lose my white paper. Because I lost my white paper I was behind and embarrassed about my responsibility. I would then be more focused when drawing so that I could accomplish more of it. I would then change how I drew my ceiling tiles and make them more even and proportioned. I would then redraw and do my tables.
c. A drawing on the wall that was successful was Jaszmine's. I really like how everything was even and the tiles were on point. I was able to see the side walls perfectly and everything was nicely structured. I also like how the paper is clean and has barely any erase marks. She also has perfectly even windows and tables. 
d. I learned that one point perspective is one of the easiest things to do, if you have the right vanishing point and orthangonals. I also learned that one point perspective make art more alive and seem even more real.