Roger's Selfies

I take selfies to remember the best moments of my life. I love taking selfies because it captures my moment, everyplace, every person, and everything in them has meaning to me. It is a way of capturing me by the beautiful thing that surround me. I am able to capture myself in this world with selfies. In a way it is a constant reminder of who I am and where I'm from. Every selfie holds its unique value to the taker beacuse that's what makes them. Some selfies show emotion while other show creativity. When I take selfies I feel like it can place me back in that specific day, time and place. Along with the people around me, I can watch myself grow in the selfies I take. Lastly, selfies, believe it or not, create the advantage of taking photographic art to the next level by having the photographer in his or her vision. People have asked me why do I take selfies? The only answer to that is through the selfies themselves because, each one I take can show a different answer. I take selfies because they're guide to my evolution, a creative way to view my past, and a resplendent way to represent the wonderful people in my life.