Screens and teens glows and grows

​So for my project one thing that was awesome in the research was that I was able to find so much information and cites that were about my topic.  What that meant was that I had more cites to source and to summarize in my annotated bibliography.  I had a lot of fun collecting the information in my annotated bibliography because I am really interested in my topic how screens affect teens mainly because I myself am a teen.  I want to know more about gorilla glass and how it's made and how is it the strongest glass.  Also I wish I had found how phones and cameras were made because since I am a video and photographer I am interested in that.

In the original research it was quite tricky to get a hold of Jeff Adams the google guy who if I really needed him to give me the information I could have gone over to his house because he lives a few blocks away from me so I could have walked.  But he responded within the deadline but barely so if I were to do it again I would ask a lot earlier to give him time to respond and give me time to possibly go to his house.  When I did get a hold of him he gave me a lot of valuable information that only a google employee would know such as whether they get breaks from their screens to optimize work time the answer yes.    

The Agent Of Change went well in my mind so far it hasn't gotten many views only views from me however when something goes on youtube it is there forever so there is no saying when one person sees it then shares it and other people see and who knows I could get internet famous but that probably won't happen, and I am happy with 4 or 5 views.  If other people do see it I hope they learn about the problems I adress in the video and don't just watch it cause they can.  I hope to make more videos like that to raise awareness of social problems.