Selfiessss!

When I think of selfies, I think of moments that have been captured.When I take selfies it's for many different reasons. Some can be because I like the way I look that day, to share moments with my friends, to show different emotions I feel at the moment, or because Im having a great time and I would like to remember that moment forever. Others may take selfies for different reasons to post to social media, to keep to themselves, or to just look at. I take a selfie usually everyday, its just in my daily routine.I take selfies when I'm happy, or feeling good. I always see something behind selfies. Any picture can tell a story. It was very hard to choose only three pictures that represent me. Although you may not be able to see much of what is going on in the background of my pictures, I am usually always going somewhere or doing something while taking these pictures.Even though it appears that all I like to do is take pictures of myself, I always have a reason. These pictures are like pieces to my everyday puzzle and in the end they all come together to form one big picture.Looking back at my selfies  it brings back memories, some laughter, anger, fun and joy. 

The picture below reflects how I love to take pictures while I'm out. About 80% of my selfies are when Im not at home. Some may not know this but I do have a slight interest in sports. Even though I do not understand half of whats going on in the games, I like to go because of the excitement and actually seeing players play in person .Everytime I go to any type of game, I make it a goal by the end to at least have taken a few selfies that I can post on social media and show others.I do this to capture the moment and the feelings I felt during this game.The second picture I posted is of me while I am out. This pictures reflects what I do while I am out and bored. I take selfies with strangers. I find humor in this. Peoples reactions are so funny when they find out you're taking a picture of them. Most of the time I crop the people out. This last picture reflects what I do when I am at home bored and have nothing but free time.Take selfies!Selfies are tiny portraits of my life and what I do daily. These are ways I can capture and show the world things I like to do and things that interest me.