System of Cinema

https://vimeo.com/90595659

Felix D'Hermillon (Student 2016)
Felix D'Hermillon

I thought this was great gina.

The systems of love, joy, humor, sadness, and craziness were represented. She used different clips from different movies that all represented these systems.

This project did push my thinking because it made me think about these systems.

William Derry (Student 2016)
William Derry

The systems are represented are movies and the life of a teenager. This is stated in the movie many times.

Yes the project did push my thinking because it had a lot of different movie clips and thought that the movie clips were a nice addition to the video. The video was very good.

Jade Schweitzer (Student 2016)
Jade Schweitzer

The systems of inspiration and the systems of creativity. These where represented through the power of the writers and actors performing the story and of course the creativity was expressed in the story itself and through character development. This project did push my thinking, making me think about how similar film is to music and how it can inspire and comfort you with its story and those who take part in it. Also how the actors involved where once just like us, wide eyed kids watching the big screen wishing that someone would watch them. Which all in all is pretty cool.

Anna Sugrue (Student 2016)
Anna Sugrue

The system of the media is represented. Gina used movie clips and her experience with them to show the system of cinema. This project pushed my thinking by making me see the media as a positive influence rather than a negative one.

Sean Morris (Student 2016)
Sean Morris
  1. I would say the systems of cinema and storytelling (what goes into a story, how does it make you feel, etc) because you can see these movies have such an impact on that woman's life and then her life leaving an impact on someone else.

2. This project did push my thinking because it allowed me to reflect and think back onto what makes for a powerful story narrative.