The Party Setup

The Party Setup

Alex on the phone:

Hey Guys I need some ideas on decorations and pranks for the Halloween party. What do you think?

Alex got his phone and set up multi caller for his friends Cyrus, Hunter, Xavier, Liam, and Zoey for help.

They said they will help.

Alex went to get a notepad to right down pranks they suggested.

Cyrus suggested to do the upper body carrying lower body prank.

“Sound’s like a good idea.” Alex said.

Hunter suggested the scaring in disguise prank.

Hunter thinks that’s the best prank in his opinion.

“I will keep that in mind.” Alex said.

Xavier suggested a prank that he thinks will knock them of their socks off. The prank was the Crying witch prank.

“That sounds like the best prank so far” Alex said.

Liam suggested a prank that will help Alex would be the fake spider/cockroach prank. To Liam that is the most hilarious prank in the book.

“That does sound like good prank to do” Alex said.

In Zoey’s opinion, the prank that she thinks will guarantee a scare would be the the fake gruesome injury prank or the simple pop out prank.

“It is not the most creative idea, but it can still work.” Alex said. I think we should do all of the pranks. Alex suggested. Everybody agreed. Okay then, next Halloween decorations.

Cyrus suggested the gruesome, scary, fake dead body hanging off tree because it is his favorite decoration.

“Sounds like a good idea.” Alex said.

Hunter thinks it would be a good idea to use the dead animal animation decoration. Hunter says that it is the best decoration out there.

"So far, that was the best idea.” Alex said.

Xavier thinks the best decoration would be the pop up skeleton butler. He mentioned it is also known as the most startling decoration around.

“There is a possibility we could do that prank.” Alex said.  

Liam and Zoey decided to either to do the the hand popping out of the ground prank or the fake body parts out of nowhere prank.

“That would be a great idea to do.” Alex said. “I have a suggestion of my own. I think we should gather all of those decorations and put them into a haunted house.” Everybody agreed on my suggestion. “Thank you guys for these suggestions I really appreciate you helping on short term notice.” Alex said. They all said it wasn’t no problem.