Tyler Creighton Kay Advisory

​For this project my goal was to create a blog where students of any age could go to and find the latest fashion trends and styles of their choice for a cheaper cost. While creating this blog I had to keep in mind that many different students have different interest in fashion. Making creating this very difficult, because I had to keep in mind that not everyone likes the same things.There were lots of challenges while creating this blog. Some challenges that i have faced were being able to cover every base when it comes to fashion. Fashion is a very broad topic, so when you decide to create something relating to fashion, you have to be very specific. Which why I broke it down by seasons, celebrity looks, the hottest trends , and everyday fashion. I had to research where these items are online and possible in stores to find these looks and be able to compare the look the student may be looking for and where the student could find it and mimic this look. This was a very long process and very time consuming. But it made me very knowledgeable with things I have not known before. For example, where fashion has originated from, and how certain styles evolved. How can people wear certain clothing to still complete a look without having exact clothing. Overall I feel as though this was a fun and challenging project. I enjoyed being able to hopefully help other people as well as learning new things and helping myself. I also believe that if I would have started this blog maybe years ago, it could have been more well put together. If I could go back and do something differently,I would not do as many styles and trends. I say this because it was very difficult to find these styles for cheaper cost. 
Bibliography