U2-#8 - Reflect/SLATE post/Link

• What TV show did you watch in class?
  • Growing up online

• What was this show about?
The show was about how teenagers and children use the internet and how much it affects their everyday life. The show was also about how the children's parents and community react to the internet and how it affects the kids. 

What is the most memorable thing to you about this show?
the most memorable thing from the show was how much it reflected me by what these kids were doing. Before, watching I didn't realize how much the internet affected my daily life and how I  reacted to the internet and its influences. 

Why/Why not -  is it important to watch shows like these?
It is important to watch shows like this because it reflects what kids are like today and why we are like this, so it showcases things I need to improve on in my use of the internet. 

How will you keep your future family safe online?
I will make sure that the kids aren't participating in inappropriate activities online and that they know how to be responsible with their use of the internet.

Why is it important to talk with your family about internet safety
Because people on the internet aren't gonna always be there but your family will and if your parents are good enough parents they will teach you how to be responsible on the internet. 

What advice would you give to parents that don't know how to keep their children safe online?
I would advise them to watch this video that we watched and to use they internet for themselves and adjust their children's use to their preference. 

Screenshot 2016-01-22 at 1.38.17 PM
Screenshot 2016-01-22 at 1.38.17 PM