Who Am I Online

1. What video did you watch in class, what was the classroom activity today? - Give the reader of this blog a context for this reflection.
  2. What does this make video bring to your mind in reference to the topic of bullying?
  3. Who are you online, how do you appear?
  4. How do you think people perceive you, based on this appearance?
  5. What is the goal of internet trolls?
  6. What are the positive and negative results of online anonymity?
  1.  We watch a video a video on bully and it's impacted. The activity was to look yourself up on Google. I didn't find anything bad. I found actors with the same surname as me, my Facebook, and my Uncle.
  2. The video made me really think of the effects of bully. Some people cry themselves to sleep. Some deal with greater bullies with greater effects.
  3. I think I am seen very quiet on the internet. I don't post anything nor do i like anything weird on the internet.
  4.  I’ve gotten replies from teachers when they look up my name on the internet. My math teacher said that she couldn’t say anything I posted on the internet. She said that i look like a normal person and that good for high school and jobs.
  5. Internet trolls just want to make people feel bad about anything (your friends, your family life, your outer/ inner appearence, etc.).
  6. With internet anonymity it has a positive effect of taking people longer to find who you are. The negative effect is people can still find out who you are.
stop bullying
stop bullying