Who am I online, Johnson

1. In class, we watched a video about a little boy who was bullied inside and out of school. The bullies were throwing things at him, kicking him, disrespecting his belongings, and saying rude comments about him on the internet. On each situation, there was a little eye icon on the bottom of the screen. If you pushed the icon button, it would have made the situation the little boy was in a lot easier for him.
2. That video makes me think of all the times I have seen bullying happen, but I didn't say anything because I always thought it was none of my business. I also thought that the person that was getting bullied wanted to be bullied because they never did the necessary steps to make it stop happening. 
3. On the internet I just look like a little girl that just does gymnastics everyday and loves doing it. If I'm not looking at myself, the rest of the Kiah's in the world looked nice, hard-working, and professional. 
4. I think people will see me as just a teenager that loves and spends all her time doing gymnastics. They would also think that I love to take pictures and videos of myself, considering that I don't.
5. The goal of the internet trolls is to cause trouble on the internet for no reason. Anyone can internet troll, as long as they have internet or WiFi somewhere. Trolls often do it to make themselves feel stronger, and they like to see other people suffer. In the end, they can carry on with their lives without knowing their real identities.
6. A positive part of online anonymity is that you can be yourself on the internet and don't have to worry about anyone judging you. The negative parts of anonymity is that you are putting yourself out there and risking the possibility.
Image12nm