Who am I Online Reflection, Lor

The video was inspiring, it show people can really get hurt from online and offline bullying. The video was about a boy who was getting bullied and people didn’t help him but there was a bottom that you could click when something is getting worst. The bottom was an emoji that shows “I am a witness”.

It reminds me of the feeling people will get when they are being bullied. I makes me think about, “Am I a witness? Could I have done something?”

I appear to be a 8 year old girl who like to post videos on Youtube and sings a lot.

Based on what came up, I think people would see me as a young girl who seem to have lots of fashion ideas and likes to go out with friends.

The goal of an internet troll is they try to annoy people. For example, some will also correct people or spam others just for fun. They lie and tell stories to hurt other people.

The positive thing of being anonymity, you can do something that you would never usually do, like posting a poem, and no one will know it was you. The negative it kind of the same as the positive results because you can bully to other peers online. Although most people think because they’re anonymous that they will never be found out about, that is not completely true. the founders/creators/owners are the ones who controls who you are.

Screenshot 2015-11-10 at 1.53.01 PM
Screenshot 2015-11-10 at 1.53.01 PM