Benchmark Reflection Questions
- This project is about how Lady Macbeth never felt that Macbeth was enough. How she always wanted more from him, and when he delivered, it was never enough.
- I didn't really know what I was going to do for the creative part of my project. So I asked around to see what others were doing for their projects. When I heard that someone was doing a poem I felt like that was something I could do, that would go well with my thesis.
- At fist it was hard because I didn't really know how to put my quotes in the poem and make it flow right, but then I decide not to care about the flow of the poem, and just write it.
- I would say I proud of the whole project, because I finished both parts on time and to the best of my ability.
- If I had more time to work on m creative pice I would try to find better pictures to go with my poem, and maybe record my voice.
- From my colleges' presentations/projects I leaded that even though somethings are the same they can be represented in many different ways.
- What I learned about my self during the course of this project is that I am not good at procrastination.