Stop The Spread of Nationalism Y&TW-Deacon

Example of an anti-fascist defacing white nationalist propaganda.

For my you and the world project I’m tackling a topic that I see becoming more and more relevant in not only my neighborhood, but the city as a whole. This issue is fascist propaganda becoming more and more prominant. This topic affects me because I’m starting to see stickers for nazi scum everywhere I go. From walking to the corner store to even our weekly walk to TFI I see stickers for every nationalist ideal from the keystone united organization to kekistani flags (google it). This is important for others to know so more people can start to remove them or cover them up in favor of a better, more free society. We need these bigots to know they aren’t welcome in our city.

The type of stickers I’m seeing become more and more prevalent are stickers produced by the organization “Keystone United”. This is an issue because this group is a far-right white nationalist organization with a history of violent crimes . In January 2006, there was an incident at an all ages punk club where two members started a brawl and stabbed two S.H.A.R.P (skinheads against racial prejudice) kids. It started when Keystone United members made sieg-heil salutes and obscene gestures toward the black singer of the band River Side Riot. This group is a white nationalist hate group, who in the words of their political party fight for the interests of White Americans, a people who for decades have been abandoned by the System and actively attacked by globalists and traitorous politicians.” which is untrue to say the least, which doesn’t even need explanation. In the annotated bibliography of this I included two sources of their stickers so you can educate yourself as to what the stickers look like and using that information to keep an eye out for them. It’s necessary you know of this issue so you, along with me and others, can start to combat this oppression by covering them up and removing them for good.

From my research I’ve uncovered a lot about this group. It made me realize that this isn’t just some weird group of racist dads, but actually an organized group of racists with an agenda. These people that associate themselves with this gang are bigots that actually have a philosophy, they truly feel victimized by the existence of others and become members to “fight back” against this with their hate speech and needless violence. They’re spending their money on this. It’s infuriating and it needs to be stopped, which is what this project is going to start. A movement where citizens take direct action against fascism, either with scrapers or bigger stickers, and get them out of our home. Nobody likes a nazi, and nobody should see enough of them to warm up to them, so get ready for a long fight back. Grab some of your friends and get out there and blanket our streets one cover up at a time. Make an afternoon out of it!

annotated bibliography

White nationalist propaganda removed from a pole

Miranda Sosa (Student 2021)
Miranda Sosa

This post is really well detailed and it provides a lot of facts about who puts these up and why we should stop what they are doing. I am glad that I read this because I don't really pay attention to stickers on signs or poles. Now that I have read this I am going to start to pay more attention to things like this.