Syeda Kalim Capstone

For my capstone, I wanted to go more in depth with my favorite hobby, makeup, and present it through a blog. I thought of different ways that I could present my makeup skills and other information such as through videos, a book, or through a blog, but in the end I decided on the blog. In the beginning of this experience, I wanted to get really HD photos of my makeup, so I rented out a camera every week in order to take pictures. I had a lot of trouble getting the cameras to focus close up. The cameras at school are not really fit to take pictures of things really close up because of the lenses. Over time, I played around with my phone camera, and decided that it was the best thing to use to take zoomed in flash photography. These pictures also came up very HD. 

When I started brainstorming for my blog, I had to come up with different topics I could talk about. I knew that I wanted to post eyeshadow and full face looks, but I also looked into posting more informative posts. I thought about beginners coming onto my blog that may not know much about makeup. I created a Beginner 101 Series that beginners could use to learn more about the different categories of makeup. I also created posts about makeup hacks, product reviews, and pictorials.

My end product is a blog called "Beauty by Syeda", and I'm proud of how it turned out. 

beautybysyeda.blogspot.com 

BIBLIOGRAPHY: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dy1hP09HTrWGgp1esLBg-PLHEXHHE37pUvoAmBbZ2mo/edit?usp=sharing