Students are permitted to leave early from school if:
• the student arrives to school in the morning with a signed note from parent or guardian giving permission to leave, with an exact time of departure noted.
• a parent or guardian comes to school in person to pick up their student.
• a valid email is sent by a parent or guardian to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the departure.
Only the following people are permitted to authorize an early dismissal, with valid ID:
• Parent or guardian as indicated on official School District record
• Emergency contact as indicated on official School District record, if it is an emergency
• A sibling or family member who is over 21 may pick up a student if a parent or guardian has given permission via email or note.
Parents are advised to schedule medical and dental appointments outside of school hours.