Bolivia vs the Dominican Republic

Q3 Globalization Benchmark

The countries I focused on was the Dominican Republic and Bolivia; Bolivia being located in South America and the Dominican Republic being located in North America. The process of completing my benchmark could have been much better but it went as the following. I researched information on both of the countries and noted important facts that I felt should have been included in the benchmark. I then referred back to Diamond's 5 point frame-work and compared both of the countries. I found a cool layout to use for my final product and that's how I completed my benchmark. Reflecting upon the 5 point frame-work, it was not straightforward and required me to dig deeper and perform even more extensive research than I had done already. I also I had to do some more research to thoroughly understand the 5 point framework. If I could have changed anything, I would probably change the layout of my project because I feel like I made it more complex than it had to be along with me feeling like I didn't have enough time to complete the project and in result, my benchmark is late.