aKnight Q4 BM (My Inspiration)

-What did you set out to do?
For this project What I set out to do was to tell a story about two people who have been a strong influence on me and who have changed my life so much in a good way. I wanted to show that family means so much and sometimes just saying I love you or I appreciate you can go a long way.
-How does your work incorporate the art of storytelling?
Everyone has there own special way of telling a story and what makes a story powerful is how unique It is. But I created something that is very personal to me and that makes me really emotional. It also talks about me and how I grew up. I used pictures and music to tell a story. 
-What do you hope your audience gains from your work?
From watching this I hope my audience just learns something new about me and my thoughts why I do what I do, Why they hear me say I cant Im babysitting a lot, why I feel obligated to do certain things and I want people to see how much I care about my niece and nephew and I want them to see that you should really appreciate family because in the end they are all you have. 
-What did you gain from doing this work. 

From this work for one gained a lot of patience being said that I had a lot of technical difficulties, but besides that I also realized that I should appreciate the people in my life because they have such an impact on me and I may not even know it.