Bureacracy Reflection:

1) We selected food stamps. We talked out the process of how to get food stamps.

We went over filling out the paperwork, where to get it from and the interview process.

2) Our process was basically to fill out the application and to find out what it was like to go through filling out a lot of paperwork. We had to come up with different numbers such as social security and policy numbers for our insurance and things of that nature. We then had to get to work on starting our flow chart. We didn't really know how we wanted to do it at first but we tried some different things out and finally found something that worked.

3) The paperwork wasn't hard but it wasn't the easiest thing to fill out either. There were a lot of thing included in it that we didn't understand. We did the best we could with creating a fake identity and to come up with a social security number and with numbers for his insurance such as the policy number. Overall there were still some questions we had about the application itself because there were a lot of thing on there that didn't make sense, at least to us.

4) i would change the interview/paperwork process. I think that there should always be a worker or someone working with you throughout the process so there won't be the chance of getting turned down or anything. You can make sure you have all the paperwork and make sure that everything is filled out correctly the first time. Or at elate there should be someone that explains everything from the beginning of the process.

5) I think it's become so complicated for a variety of reasons. 1, in my opinion, is that they need to make sure there aren't any frauds going on and that there is accurate information being given and the right system for each person if given. Also  to make sure people are serious about what is going on I guess they need to make it long because people wouldn't waste their time on something that they weren't serious about.

6) I just want to say if someone was going to fill out the application to make sure they do it with some so they don't get confused and will have done everything correctly.