Chad and Ethiopia 3rd Quarter Benchmark

Here's my 3rd quarter benchmark website.

My two countries were Ethiopia and Chad. Ethiopia is a poor country facing many problems such as famine, poverty, and drought. It located in North Africa. Chad is a poor country as well and deals with similar problems such as poverty, drought, and war.  It is located in Sub-Saharan Africa.

I did a lot of research which it was difficult for me this time around. Sometimes I had toruble finding sources of information relating to the countries five point framework today. Many of my sources talked about either hostile neighbors and friendly trade partners in previous years rather than in the present year. My other problem consist of the exact opposite. I found various the websites that had all this information on environmental problems and climate change for both countries. I had so many sites and information I was overwhelmed and struggled in grasping the important information.  I even faced the problem of deciding where to use my sources for the climate change and environmental damage, but int he end I kind of combined the two sources (without repeating myself) since climate change caused environmental problems. After I had all my information organizing it was quite simple but then I had to give each country a rating, which I also had some trouble doing. After I rated my countries "collapse'ibility", I then had people overview my website and check to see if I gave an accurate rating. Overall, the whole process was difficult for me. Finding sources was problem, the overload of information was difficult, and rating the collapse'ibility of my countries.

It was difficult to find information on hostile neighbors for both Chad and Ethiopia. Both countries have had huge wars in the past between neighboring countries, but it was difficult to find news sources discussing their relations with those countries they have now.

If I could change one thing I would compare two different countries. I felt liek Chad and Ethiopia were to similar to each other based on the five point framework and I would have liked to have compare countries that deeply contrast from one another. Sometimes I felt like I was reading the same thing for research on both my countries.

I think this project could have more exciting.