70% Chance

I recently discovered, that my pets have a 70% chance of dying (early). I've had a total of 10 pets my first being a lizard, whose name was Fluffy. I got him when I was three. He had a brief life of about 10 months, since my mom never fed him. My later pet was a cat, named Lucky. We had him for about 4 weeks, until he ran away and got hit by a car. My third pet was my cat, Nip who I got when I was five. She is still alive today, which surprises me because she seems to never eat and always gets into fights with stray cats. The next animal I had was a hermit crab named, Ginger. Ginger lasted for about 2 months, until Nip ate her. Nip also ate my fish, who I had for 1 hour and didn't have enough time to name. Nip also ate these two Lizards I had. I was very upset, so the next animal I got was something Nip couldn't eat. It was a cat. Her name was Ceaser. She is fat and still alive. In 4th grade I got a dog. His name was Tanner. He was vicious and had to be put down because my mom was afraid he would kill somebody.  In 6th grade I got a new dog. Her name is Oreo. She is not vicious and still alive.

Ginger - died
Lucky -died
2 Lizards - died
Fish- died
Nip - still alive
Fluffy - died
Ceaser - still alive
Tanner- died
Oreo- still alive