Clear Object Drawing

my favorite tool was the black charcoal because i had fun coloring with it. the best material that we used had to be the paper because the way the black charcoal went on it and was able to erase off of it was to cool. the best part about art is even if you don't know how to be really good at it you still can try and have fun and it stills comes out to look like art work. an art piece that turned out well is an art piece that has had someone put in hard work and time into it so no matter how it looks it still looks well because you have tryed. i don't think that there is a pattern in my work other than i put in hard work for each piece. the way we used the colors. if i learned something different i would want to learn how to look at the picture that i am drawing and draw it in that from. 

When I work with ms. Hull I am reminded that it does not have to be perfect but you do have to put forth effort and try. she always keeps you moving forward. I begin a piece by doing examples be for going straight in to the big piece. I know a piece is done when i feel really good about it and the teaches lets me know its not perfect put it good. When my work is going well, I am filled with a sense of happiness.When people see my work, I'd like them to know that i really did try and put in work time and effort.

during my time in art so far i have worked on a piece of art work where i had to draw a glass cup of my choice and that assignment was not hard at all. it was cool to see how you can really draw glass on paper with black colors. i though that it was going to be very hard but working with Ms. Hull and Emma i felt more confident about what i was about too draw and kew that if i put forth effort then it would come out cool. we were told that we would be using black charcoal to be drawing this and i though that was cool expecclly with the white paper. the way i got though this project was to just color and erase that way you can try to get the full picture. in doing this work i feel as though i am expanding my mind more because i am not the type of person to really  just sit down and just draw a picture so art class gives me that part of me and i get to express my self and what i am feeling that day though my art work. ​
Clear Object Drawing
Clear Object Drawing