cortes trial-dwirt

As the prosecutor i have made questions both before and after i heard things from the trial: 

I also made a few questions up based off of responses...
Thousands upon thousands of you and yet only hundred of Spanish is this true…?

You know what gorilla warfare is why where you not prepared enough for this? 

You saw a prophecy of Cortes’ arrival correct?

You had the numbers did you not? 

You mentioned that they had the advantage however, they had the lack of knowledge, it says here that Aztecs used hand, heart and arrow symbols to represent fractional distances when calculating areas of land
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23940691/

Could you not have out witted them? 

You mentioned that they had the advantage however, they had the lack of knowledge, it says here that 

towards king Charles: 

You are full of riches and already full of power is this true?

Then why did you feel the need to travel over and try and steal more from people?

You are our leader, we look up to you and what kind of example are you setting for us people, a greedy and self absorbent one? Or a good one? 

I have been told that you were the one that gave the orders for Cortes to travel to the Aztecs, even with a man that dropped out of school, was part of the military for a brief time, is this true?

So an unemployed man, with little knowledge, and time in the forces and helped to conquer Cuba in 1511, and you still choose to send him, was there any thought behind this? 

So you knew there was a possibility do to the lack of his knowledge and military experience that he would kill some innocent people? 

So you hid behind your power and told these men what to do and you think you can get away scot-free? 

Cortes was a drunk so what makes you think you could change him?

Would you have liked it if someone just marched into your land and took it from you? 

Is it true that you felt sorry for this man cortes? 

Did you feel sorry for the men that he killed? 

towards cortes:
Was it true that you were already in the upper class as far as wealth is concerned?
http://www.aztec-history.com/hernan-cortez-biography.html 
Was it true that you helped to conquer Cuba in 1511? 
http://library.thinkquest.org/J002678F/cortez.htm 
So you have some experience with giving orders to kill? 

towards the Aztecs: 
Is it true that you saw prophesies of the arrival of Cortes and the incoming destruction?
Then why did you accept him so easily into your home? 
Why didn’t you get rid of Cort
es when you had the chance?

towards king Charles: 
You are full of riches is this true?
Then why did you feel the need to travel over and try and steal more from the people?
You are our leader, we look up to you and what kind of example are you setting for us people, a greedy and self absorbent? 
So you hid behind your power and told these men what to do and you think you can get away scott free? 

Some other notes: 
“Cortes is the conqueror of the Aztecs”- Cortes do you feel proud of what you have accomplished? 
“We have stronger hearts and minds”- Aztecs does that make you any less guilty then anyone else? 
“Aztecs could have defended themselves”- system correct they could have but does this prove you innocent? 
“systems don’t believe in anything”
“I tried to give him something to do”-king is this a logical thing to do?