Crossing Boundaries Through Geography And Culture

Crossing boundaries

Ella Donesky (Student 2017)
Ella Donesky

I also really liked the music choice! I didn't know much about the state of racism and perception of skin color in the places your sister visited. That was new to me, and very interesting to learn about.

Ali Driggers (Student 2017)
Ali Driggers

I really like the podcast. it was interesting to know that Africans who were black did not like other black. I also loved the music you used. It was appropriate for the topic and the excellent interview.

Cameron Samodai (Student 2017)
Cameron Samodai

I thought it was interesting to note the differences in how people are treated in Morocco and in the United States. The discrimination based on skin color in Morocco is something I didn't know about, particularly where people didn't believe she was American because of her skin color.

Chhievling Seng (Student 2017)
Chhievling Seng

I was surprised to find out that there are still racism and knowing that it does take place in other countries, even in today's time, and their discrimination towards the people of color.
I really like your intro, it was quite relaxing because of the music in the background and also how you had included audio clips from outside sources. Really well done!