Egnlish Advance Essay #1: Through back

My goal was to go back in time and talk about how I feel about almost everything starting by seeing one picture to my experience of everything. I feels like I did well when I describe how scared I was before my first day of school, and I want to improve lots of my grammar. 

Every Time when i’m looking for  things on my phone, I  always end up seeing the same old picture, and it seems like it is calling me to click on it. Oh man, this picture reminds me of everything back then, remember the person who took this picture for me? He is still in my class now, and his name is Zeshawn, he is the longest friend I have. Four years ago, when I first came to America, I barely have friend, but now I made a lot of friends. I was so excited that I will be coming to America, things are so going to be better than my country, but I was wrong, things didn’t get better till my high school year.

What do America look like? What do American look like? Are they nice? Are they mean? Is it a lot different than here? When I’m on my way to America from my country Taiwan, I was keep asking myself those questions. I will no longer being lonely, I can finally have friends. I was so so happy when I finally have a chance to move to America. At the very first moment when I stepped on America’s land, I feel very special, this is what America feels like, the air that I breath, the view that I see, the ground that I stand, everything are different than my country, this is just too unexpected wonderful.

Two weeks until school starts, my nerves is being weird, my brain are all blank, my whole body are shaking like crazy, this is going to be my very first day of America’s school, I don’t speak English, and I don’t know their rules, i’m afraid that I will mess something up. I need to relax, I need to chill, I keep trying to calm myself down, but it doesn’t seem to be working.

Finally this day have come, my very first day of school in America, I come into classroom and say “Hi my name is Cano Chen” and this is all I know, “ where are you from?” “What is your favorite color?” “Do you have any pets?”, my answer for all of them are the same, “ Sorry I don’t understand English this much”. I think because of that, body wants to be my friend, because I am too boring to talk with.

The very first friend I’ve ever made in America is a boy named Marcus, he is so nice to me, and he always help me out when I got stuck, and always talk to me when I feel lonely, he is just amazing. Everything here are different than my country, my language, my look, my lifestyle, my culture, and everything, and this is one of the biggest reason that everybody will ask me, “Do you like America so far?” “Can I hear you speak your language?” “What kind of music do you listen to?” and every question that’s related to a person who’s new to this country.

When I was in eighth grade, I finally made my very first best friend in my whole life, he is the very first and only person who always hang out with me, since we live next to each other, we will always go to school and go home together, his name is Patryk, he is a Polish, and he is new to this country too! He just came to America the summer before I turn into eighth grade, and he is one year younger than be, but we were in the same English second language class, it was boring to be honest, but at least I can have class with him for just this little bit. He is just like a brother that I always wanted, we always celebrate every holiday together, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, etc. He will always invite me to every holiday, and his parents are both really nice to me too. I wanted this for my whole life, and who knows a Polish boy who live next to me will be my best friend?

At the middle of eighth grade, I moved, now I live a little far from him, but even so, I still wake up one hour earlier just to walk with him, so I go all the way to his house, and then go back to school, and I will still go home with him too. So distance doesn’t mean everything, it can’t stop us from being best friend.

After all of those memrise, when I look back at this picture again, I feels like it is really worthed to keep staring at this picture, because all of my emotion, my feelings, and my history are all in this one simple picture.