El Salvador (roland y Perez)

Daniel Tuveson (Student 2014)
Daniel Tuveson

The video is a good length of time. There are a lot of good images. There are good, lengthy descriptions. The slides are well designed, I understand what each one is about. The slide show has the correct amount of places. There are numerous grammatical errors that you could fix. Some of the slides are a little confusing to read.

Jordan Hairston (Student 2014)
Jordan Hairston

Your presentation has a good design. The pictures and music make the presentation even better. Even though the sound cuts off, the project still fits together creatively.

Teige Dougherty (Student 2014)
Teige Dougherty

I like the way it all fits together. I like your pictures I like the song in it. The design of the pictures on every slide is very nice And I like the title on every slide.

Recommendations Next time put the citations of where you got the information Make the slides a little slower, I couldn't read all of them

Kennedy Coverdale (Student 2015)
Kennedy Coverdale

I like how colorful it is. The pictures are really nice. The font is readable and big enough for all to see.

The effects are kind of distracting ( the going in and out ) You don't need to put 'El Salvador' all the time.