Enjoying the Simple Things About Ichat

Lenea bangs chest ferociously 

comfortable1114 cracks the hell up and almost falls out of chair

comfortable1114 then realizes that he made the uptown tweak list making him fancy now

Lenea jumps up in joy and rushes to check the list to see if she, too is fancy

Lenea is also fancy 

comfortable1114 rejoices in his friends new found fanciness and throws a "I'm fancy now" debutant ball in celebration of the commemorative event

Lenea wears her freakum dress to the event because ofcourse- fanciness is a privelege not a promise- and must be kept 

Lenea encounters Chris Brown at said debutant 

comfortable1114 throws chris brown the fuck out because he came in the wrong lambo disgracing the "Lamborghini Truck you ain't even seen it yet charity", thus making Tweakin OFK Lay the new chairman of the board

Lenea celebrates the event by showcasing her new Lamborghini Truck at the "Lambotghini Truck you ain't even seen it yet charity" but P.Diddy hops in and tries to steal it 

10:13 PM

comfortable1114 allows the thievery of Tweakin OFK Lays Lamborghini Truck because P. Diddy has his money up fucking with them white folks and there isn't really anything in his power to stop him. In exchange Diddy has to throw Tweakin OFK Lay's video all up on the Muh Effin youtube

Lenea gathers her nephews to search for blues clues but sees a link about a new rap bitch so she clicks it. She thought her computer had a virus but realized that the rappin bitch resembled miley cyrus. She decided to simmer them hips before replyin

A story that a friend and I collaborated on in the beginning of the school year. We were exploring ichat. Please excuse the foul language.