Final One-Perspective Drawing

photo
photo

a. What is one thing that your learned specifically that you did not know before?

In the time of completing my one-perspective drawing, I learned a lot about the different types of lines. When I first heard about the 3 lines that are used to complete this drawing, I'd never heard of an orthogonal line. Yet, I then learned that it's basically a fancy word for a diagonal line.

b. How did leaning this thing make your drawings better?

It helped my work look more realistic and advanced. For example, when making things for my drawing 3D, it helped to use each of the 3 lines, rather than making up shapes.

c. If you did this assignment again, what would you do differently?

If I had to complete this project again, I'd definitely use my class time more wisely. ANother thing regarding the project that I would do would be to take more time to make my floor tiles more precise and accurate.

d. What is your advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing before?

My main advice would be to take your time. This project took a lot of trial and error, drawing and erasing,and etc.

e. What resource helped you the most and why?

The one resource that helped me the most was my brother. He refused to draw anything on my paper, but when he'd draw an example on a blank piece of copy paper, it really helped me understand how to draw the specific thing that I had trouble with.