Final Stamp Design

This is my final stamp design. The assignment is to create a stamp that related to you and it has to show the negative space and positive space. My first step was to pick out three words that described me " Affectionate, adventurous and trustworthy". Then I start to look all the words up, I found a ton of different stamp and then I combined it together to get into my final stamp.
I created this stamp to represent that I affectionate, trustworthy and adventurous. The hands holding the heart shows trustworthy and affectionate. And the zig zag lines outside shows adventurous. I made my stamp really simple because I think if I make it too complicated then people will not understand it. 
I used negative space and positive space to shows that life is short and dangerous, and you should respect what you have right now. The zig zag lines are really short, and thin so that represent the short and dangerous. The hands holding the heart represent how important things is in our life and people should respect what they have.
This assignment is really hard for me because you need to take a lot of time to combined different stamp together to create your own. And the cutting part, my zig zag lines are really hard to cut, that take me awhile to do it. But the most difficult part is to decide where is the positive space and negative space.
Attachment-1 (3)
Attachment-1 (3)