Home Network, Velazquez

2.) explain your L.A.N. Local Area Network - all the devices on your internet connection. Take this from the 1st assignment, when I sent you home to list the parts of your network.

3.) reflect on what you learned about networks, did you have an OMG moment that you learned something new and interesting? if so write about what you learned.

4.)what would you tell other people that they need to know about having an ISP/Home network?

2.) My Internet Service Provider is Comcast. It gets into my house through a coax cable. All the devices connected to my WiFi is 4 phones, 2ds, tablet, Chromebook, Computer.

3.) I did when you showed us the videos on what happens when you upload a page. I was like that is a complex process and it looks like it can mess up quick. It only happens in a second too, that blown my mind.

4.)Your Internet Service Provider can slow down certain websites in order to stop other companies from stealing their customers. Also, you can set up rules for you home network.

2. explain your L.A.N. Local Area Network - all the devices on your internet connection. Take this from the 1st assignment, when I sent you home to list the parts of your network.
mind mapping software