ILP Theater Month 1

I have started my ILP at Theater in the drama room. It takes place from 1;30pm-3:30pm. This was my first call this Wednesday. It's not like what I expected at, it was much more fun than I had pictured in my mind . I always like to jump right in and do skits but our teacher was more interested in teaching us the basics that we needed to get to those points and i'm glad she did, even though some of it was just review for me from last year, when I took a drama class in freshman year. It helped a lot for it to refresh my memory and it was a whole lot of fun collaborating with the people in the class because they were all very friendly to me.  The entire class time went well , also when we were given a small  task to put together small peices based on the material we just learned, it was slightly easy because of the guidance our teacher gave us and the enthusiastic group members.

In the future I am looking foward to making all this new  people friends, also looking forward to seeing the rest of the classes and how they play out . I think that the thing I'm most excited about seeing is the play we are going to go see in November.