Imagination Gone Artsy: Larger Clear Object:

This was one of the best quarters I've had all year. It's been amazing knowing I can make a mess and something pretty and one of a kind can come out of it because of Ms. Hull. All quarter Ms. Hull guided us and stayed in the back while were did our own thing. Through out the quarter, I've made a lot wacky and cool things:

Large Clear Object:
This cup didn't require much inspiration or imagination. This was assigned to us after we learned about how to use charcoal and how to use it to your advantage instead of just getting it all over you. My most favorite tool when it comes to charcoal is the paper towel because you can use it wet or dry. You used the wet paper towel when you wanted to erase something and you use the dry paper towel to faded the charcoal. I love the feeling I get when I smudge the charcoal perfectly. I also love when I can step back and look at my work and gaze at it. I feel as if this piece turned out very well because I used the charcoal to its fullest potential because I showed where the light was, fading, and dark/light lines. Ms. Hull taught us a lot and she said we could use the paper towel technique so I used that the most through out my whole drawing process.

When I work with charcoal, I am reminded that art can be seen in different views. I begin a piece by making a shading for the whole sheet of paper. I know a piece is done when I can step back and look at my art and feel proud of it. When my work is going well, I am filled with a sense of happiness because I want to go home and show my parents so they can be proud of me. When people see my work, I'd like them to have to take a second look and say I did a great job.

I am not currently working on anything. Although I would love to take some of my drawings and painting back into the art studio and add some finishing touches on my art work so they are perfect when I hang them up.