Jeffrey Schwartz Capstone

Jeffrey Schwartz

Mr. Baird and Ms. Menasion

My capstone is a short book aimed at beginning and ending habits and comfort zones. 

​I was interested in reading a few business books and I eventually became fascinated with the idea of a domino effect concerning habit making and self improvement. I read and researched many books and people essential to understanding self improvement in hopes that I could produce a product that uniquely describes the process of coming out of your comfort zone and nudging yourself onto a different path towards your goals, what ever they may be. Mostly my capstone involved reading and talking to people. Things that I was not exactly willing to do as much as I am now. 
Untitleddocument

Bibliography- 

Restak, Richard M. Think Smart: A Neuroscientist's Prescription for Improving Your Brain's Performance. New York: Riverhead, 2009. Print.

Gladwell, Malcolm. Outliers: The Story of Success. New York: Little, Brown, 2008. Print.

Pink, Daniel H. Drive: The Surprising Truth about What Motivates Us. New York, NY: Riverhead, 2009. Print.

Covey, Sean. "7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens." 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens. Sean Covey, n.d. Web. 30 May 2014.

Clason, George S. "The Richest Man in Babylon (book)." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 30 May 2014. Web. 30 May 2014.