Lobbying 5 Healthy School Meals

I started an online petition for healthy school meals. The petition includes various acts I researched. I already made fliers and emailed officials but I still needed to raise more awareness and get people to participate in getting to have healthy school lunches. I contacted many of my friends and told them to contact their friends and get them to sign the petition as well. So far, I have gotten 39 signatures and each the day the number grows. Below is a picture of my petition and the number of people who signed my petition. The petition says, "This petition is advocating for healthier school lunches. Currently, school lunches don't deliver nutritional food to students. Instead of offering healthy quality meals school lunches serve food that are high-fat meat products such as pepperoni pizza, hot dogs, meatloaf, and cheeseburgers. Many school meals contain more than half a days worth of sodium and saturated fat. Studies show 39 percent of the children who eat school-provided lunches are overweight, compared with 24 percent of those who bring lunches from home. By signing this petition you are supporting various acts like the Child Nutrition Act and Healthy Food for Healthy Schools act that strive for healthy meals for students." 
Screen shot 2011-01-12 at 8.22.49 AM
Screen shot 2011-01-12 at 8.22.49 AM
Screen shot 2011-01-12 at 8.22.22 AM
Screen shot 2011-01-12 at 8.22.22 AM
Screen shot 2011-01-12 at 8.22.35 AM
Screen shot 2011-01-12 at 8.22.35 AM