Los Fotos - Israh Mohammed

Jhazzelle Majarucon (Student 2018)
Jhazzelle Majarucon

I understood her saying that she went to Carlo’s bakery with Yazmine. They had chocolate cookies for the first time at that bakery. Her grandpa came from Sudan to visit her and her family. They went to Penn’s landing with her sister, mom, dad, and grandpa. They ate ice cream and she’s happy that he came.

I liked her descriptions and her speech was very clear.

I suggest her to check the conjugation with estar and ser.

Cindy Chen (Student 2018)
Cindy Chen

I understood that you talk about how it was your first time in the bakery and your friend went to carlos and was at the comcast center and how you went to Penns landing with her mother. I liked how the audio was nice. I suggest that you fix some conjugation that were misused. Other than that, Good JOb!.

Menduyarka Dennis (Student 2018)
Menduyarka Dennis

I understand that you and your friend Yasmine went to a deli called Carlos’ last week. I also understood that you like running through the water near the Comcast Center. The audio was very nice and clean. I could hear everything you were saying with ease. Your pronunciation was on the spot too. I suggest that you look back and change some of your uses of Ser. “Nosotros” doesn't go with “es”. When conjugated, it is “somos”. Other than that, you did a really nice job. That was the only error I heard.