Macbeth Playbill (Autumn and Amelia)

My partner is Amelia Benamara and we choose to do the theoretical playbill because we felt that it would be a little bit harder than the other ones. Because we thought that it had more steps, due to getting the bios of all the characters, in this case we only got a few. We also got a few costumes for the main characters and we had trouble picking out a theater because when we picked out the theater, we had to look for some of the background information for it. We also took the time to look at different playbills (examples) to compare ours to an actual playbill. Something that was really difficult was getting the correct dimensions of the playbill. It was easy to get the size online but it was hard to figure out how to get those dimensions and create it while using Google Docs. While having it on Google Docs was a little bit hard, then I realized that if you took a piece of paper and folded it in half, it will create the perfect size for playbill. So what I did was create tables throughout the whole document then made the color of the table white to make it transparent to the paper. I only left the line down the middle to separate the two sides and show where the paper would fold. As we were doing this project, we kind of went out of order. We did most of it as we planned but we took some days off to do other projects, just to keep everything balanced out. We had so many things going on at once. However the calendar and list we previously made helped a lot with the organizations and keeping the whole project smooth.

The first thing we did was split up as soon as we started (after reading the details of what we need). Amelia worked on getting people’s names for the cast and created questions for their bio. While she did that I create a format for the project and after sending out the email together, then typed up the bios into paragraph form. Amelia drew most of the art work and I got some of the customs online. And we talked at least three times a week about the projects. Mainly about if we got all the pictures, Amelia was able to get everyone’s picture for their bio while I put the pictures in and made a new format. In the end we edited each other work a little bit show show the difference and express our true thoughts.

Working with each other was very easy because of the great communication we had going with one another. We would always remember to work on the document on certain days and would use the time we get in class very wisely. Also, we worked pretty well on time management, as you can tell by the pictures on google hangout and our well organized calendar is. We, as a team, respected each other’s choices and would always find a way to mix our ideas together as one. Amelia thought we did a pretty good job together on dividing the work up, equally. Everything was fair to both of us throughout the entire playbill creation. Overall, we think we made a pretty good team and had fun at the same time. So, we’re glad this project was enjoyable, instead of stressful. We are proud of the outcome!

These are some pictures of us working on our project in different classes during a work period. 
Screenshot 2016-01-18 at 5.32.20 PM
Screenshot 2016-01-18 at 5.32.20 PM
Screenshot 2016-01-18 at 5.32.32 PM
Screenshot 2016-01-18 at 5.32.32 PM
Screenshot 2016-01-18 at 5.32.28 PM
Screenshot 2016-01-18 at 5.32.28 PM
We also spent a lot of time on Google Hangout. These are just some pictures of us working while being able to talk to each other about the project. 
Screenshot 2016-01-18 at 5.32.19 PM
Screenshot 2016-01-18 at 5.32.19 PM
Screenshot 2016-01-17 at 6.54.17 PM
Screenshot 2016-01-17 at 6.54.17 PM
We also wanted to share some sample pictures of the project. 
Screenshot 2016-01-18 at 5.32.33 PM
Screenshot 2016-01-18 at 5.32.33 PM
Screenshot 2016-01-18 at 5.32.58 PM
Screenshot 2016-01-18 at 5.32.58 PM
Here is the final project of the playbill. The first page is an ad for posters. The last page is blank because we couldn't get rid of it, we spent almost 40 mins trying to delete it. 
Click the first picture down below to reveal the advertisement for the playbill. There might be some problems with seeing the other pages, so click the next picture to see the PDF of the actually playbill.
LorBenamaraCreativeProjectPlaybill (2)
LorBenamaraPlaybill