Media Fluency, To

I made the slide the way it is because I operated what I like to do, so far in my life. I chose to use interpeting because my parents doesn't know that much English. So this lead a big role for my sister and I being an interpreter. Also, I chosed running because my sister inspired me to run and I love it ever since. Then, I chose biking because mostly every Saturday my cousins and I and sometimes my sister would go biking around the city. I did this most of my life so far. I also chose a picture of me spending time with my family on Christmas Day. This is one of my favorite holiday and the family spend time all together and have fun. The last picture I chose my sister and I doing art and crafts because ever since I was little i like to make random things and call it art. Also, it's fun when you have a partner to do art and crafts with. Then, I added a red heart to show how I love do all of these and it shows how much I love my family. I typed my name big and in orange because it can stand out more and it sum up what my slide is all about. Also, I typed what to do in the same color so you what is what. Lastly, I picked the background light blue because I like how is calm and I wanted to add a little color to the slide.
Untitled presentation