Media Fluency Remix Slide

Meida Fluency Tech Assignment
​After hearing the constructive criticism given by my classmates and teacher, I made a few crucial changes to my slide. I decided it be best to remove my name from the slide all together. I found that it was a distraction and it looked messy. I kept in mind that it's nice to have lines that guide the viewer to what's important on the slide but we also learned that rules are meant to be broken, so I placed an image with swirls. I think it represents the my personality so I found an image that would show that.
In the new slide, I edited the font and presented my quote differently as well. I felt it complimented the image. From what I saw in class,the shadow drop added a nice look so I added it knowing it would make the words stand out. It also made it easier to read rather than one color such as black or white that matched the background. Without it, it'd be either be too hard to see. 
I also kept in mind that it's easier to focus on the point of the slide when there aren't a lot of things covering the screen so I tried to keep it similar. Besides that I knew that if I did too much, it'd be a new slide rather than a remix. I had considered removing the quoter from the slide but if I did that then there'd be even more negative space then there already is. Once I had put these touches on, I realized it was a sharp, clean, slide. Overall, I feel these small changes helped professionalize my slide and increase my knowledge in design.