"My First Kiss Went A Little Like This..."

I'm currently listening to My First Kiss by 3OH!3 and Ke$ha, so this will be my story…

Part 1: Sweet Home Alabama
I'm fairly sure that I was seven, I was in second grade and I had a "boyfriend" (You know, the little kid kind where you hold hands, really like each other and tease each other constantly). One day, I was waiting for my mom after school and my boyfriend, Charlie, and his friend, Cody, stayed with me. And Charlie and I decided that we were ready to kiss because we were in love, well puppy love. So, we had Cody be our lookout for my mom and we went and sat between the actual trailer (in our schoolyard) and the ramp that came down from the trailer. And we sat there, awkwardly, and we were both waiting for the other one to lean over that few inches and kiss. It didn't happen. He had said before that the girl should never kiss first and he wasn't kissing me. After a few minutes of sitting together Cody, who thinks we must have kissed by now, lets us know that he thinks he saw my mom. So, Charlie and I stand up and walk to the end of the ramp when Cody tells us it was a false alarm. So we stand at the end of the ramp and after some small conversation that I don't remember we decide that we're just going to do this. So we stand facing each other and he looks down at me, I was shorter than him even then, and he leans down and kisses me. It was a tap-kiss, nothing fancy, no big deal, unless you're a seven year old girl who loves this guy. The kiss couldn't have lasted more than a few seconds of our mouths just touching, but it seemed like it lasted for years. I was pretty freaking ecstatic.

Part 2: The Notebook
Years later when I was thirteen I very abruptly discovered that my feelings for this boy had not changed since I was seven (Okay, not so abruptly, I had known the whole time. Whatever.). And sometime that September, say…the 19th, I pluck up the courage (sort-of) to tell him that I like him. He calls me that night, we talk, we start dating. Needless to say it didn't take us very long to fall in love (Real love, not puppy love this time). A couple of months after we started dating he had walked me home, he did that most days and then he'd stay with me until maybe ten every night. So, we were outside and we were flirting like most couples do at first. And then he leans down and he kisses me. This one lasted a little longer than the first and we had gone past the point of tap-kissing. This was out first real kiss, my first real kiss ever.

So, there ya go. My first kiss.