My Single Slide

Tech slide (1)
This is my single slide about me. My slide is simple, easy to read, and there is enough color to catch someone's gaze. I made my slide look the way it does because I wanted to make sure that the message was easy to understand and it didn't take a while for someone to understand. I have been through a lot in my life and one single slide wouldn't be substantial enough for me to fit everything about my life. I thought having shattered glass behind my name would catch someone's gaze because it's cool to look at and it looks interesting. I edited the picture so my name was noticeable and there is also a pop of color in the center of the slide. The broken glass represents how far I've come and how much I have overcome in my life. The explosion of color shows how although I have had low points in my life I've always found ways to overcome what has happened to me. Although people are complicated and nothing as confusing as humans can be simplified to fit on one slide, I made my slide as simple as possible but complicated enough that people get the message.