Neurotypical People are Special

What is Autism? How does it affect a person’s life? Well, let’s start with Autism and what it is. People are born with autism. You can’t get it from any immunization. In 2020, the CDC reported that approximately 1 in 54 children in the U.S. is diagnosed with autism. Most children are still being diagnosed after age 4, though autism can be reliably diagnosed as early as age 2.

Autism Prevelance
Autism Prevelance

The autism diagnosis rate increase from 2004 to 2020.

As more people are being diagnosed it gets harder for other people to get help so there are many places that you can go and get the help that you need. The first place is going to be a meta site, like Autism Navigator. Autism Navigator was founded by Nancy D. Rich Wiseman this is a source where they help you. The site can steer you toward resources for the future. If you have someone you love that has autism and show you what are going to be the challenges that you are going to face. This also gives guide books that give you books that are full of information.

The second source that is also going to help is going to be Autism Speaks. Autism Speaks was found by two people Bob Wright and Suzanne Wright and their jobs are to provide the families with insurance and much more. They have shown that they can because they have helped over 22.6 million families since 2005 and planing t keep helping every family that they can.

The third source Autism Society. Autism Society is a source that helps you understand what it is like to live with autism but this can your opinion on what you are there to see that are many other ways that you can see this is just showing you what it is to live with autism it does not give you the full experience that you need to see.

I want to change people’s opinion about autism; it’s not just saying “oh, he’s is diagnosed with this, so he can’t do it”. There have been many autistic people (or people with autism-dependent on your stance on person-first language) that the challenges of living with autism and have shown that they can be better a someone that is neurotypical. This has been proven to be true because I have family members with autism (or autistic family members). see is that they are not scared to show who they are really are they don’t care what other people think about them they want to show that they can show people that are neurotypical that not all neurotypical people are scared to show who they are they want to sho that they can.

or the people that are neurotypical, you don’t have to hide who you are some people hide who they are and if you think that you are the only one. There are many more than just you. You are not alone because I have family that is like this but there is a way to change this you should not hide from what your real colors are you should always show the true colors that you are it does not matter if you aren’t the same. Just remember that you are special then if people don’t agree with that explain to them why you are special from other people.

ee00c3a7b47d1c422abbc1c7e4ce9516
ee00c3a7b47d1c422abbc1c7e4ce9516

You Can’t Please Everyone.